Last updated: July 20th, 2020
Interpretation and definitions
Words with an initial capital letter have defined meanings under the following conditions.
The following definitions have the same meaning whether they appear in the singular or plural.
- You means the person accessing or using the Service, or the company or other legal entity on whose behalf such person accesses or uses the Service, as the case may be.
- Company (referred to as “the Company”, “We”, “Us” or “Our” in this Agreement) refers to SatelliteWP, 4625, boul. Louis-B.-Mayer, Laval, Québec H7P 6G5.
- Affiliate means an entity that controls, is controlled by or is under common control with a party, where “control” means ownership of 50% or more of the shares, interests or other securities entitled to vote for the election of directors or other management authority.
- Account means a unique account created to allow you to access our service or parts of our service.
- Website refers to SatelliteWP, accessible from www.satellitewp.com
- Service refers to the services offered on the Website.
- Country refers to: Quebec, Canada.
- Service Provider means any natural or legal person who processes data on behalf of the Company. These are third party companies or persons employed by the Company to facilitate the Service, to provide the Service on behalf of the Company, to perform services related to the Service or to assist the Company in analyzing how the Service is used.
- Third Party Social Media Service refers to any website or social networking website through which a user can log in or create an account to use the service.
- Personal Data is any information about an identified or identifiable person.
- Cookies are small files placed on your computer, mobile device or any other device by a website, containing details of your browsing history on that website among its many uses.
- Device means any device that can access the Service, such as a computer, mobile phone or digital tablet.
- Usage Data refers to automatically collected data, generated either by the use of the Service or from the Service infrastructure itself (e.g. the duration of a page visit)
Collection and Use of your Personal Data
Types of Data Collected
When using our service, we may ask you to provide us with certain personally identifiable information that can be used to contact or identify you. Personally identifiable information may include, but is not limited to:
- Email address
- First and last name
- Billing and / or delivery address
- Usage data
Usage data is collected automatically when using the service.
Usage Data may include information such as your device’s Internet Protocol address (IP address), browser type, browser version, which pages of our service you visit, and the time and date. of your visit, time spent on these pages, unique device identifiers and other diagnostic data.
When you access the service by or through a mobile device, we may collect certain information automatically, including, but not limited to, the type of mobile device you are using, the unique identifier of your mobile device, the IP address of your mobile device, your mobile operating system, the type of mobile internet browser you are using, unique device identifiers and other diagnostic data.
We may also collect information that your browser sends whenever you visit our service or when you access the service by or through a mobile device.
Tracking technologies and cookies
You can ask your browser to refuse all cookies or to indicate when a cookie is sent. However, if you do not accept cookies, you may not be able to use certain parts of our service.
Cookies can be “persistent” or “session”. Persistent cookies remain on your personal computer or mobile device when you log out, while session cookies are deleted as soon as you close your web browser.
We use both session cookies and persistent cookies for the purposes set out below:
- Necessary and essential cookies
Type: Session cookies
Managed by: Us
Purpose: These cookies are essential to provide you with the Services available on the website and to allow you to use some of its features. They help authenticate users and prevent fraudulent use of user accounts. Without these cookies, the services you have requested cannot be provided and we only use these cookies to provide these services to you.
- Cookies policy / Notice acceptance cookies
Type: Persistent cookies
Managed by: Us
- Functionality cookies
Type: Persistent cookies
Managed by: Us
Purpose: These cookies allow us to remember the choices you make when using the website, such as remembering your login information or your language. The purpose of these cookies is to provide you with a more personal experience and to prevent you from having to re-enter your preferences each time you use the website.
For more information about the cookies we use and your choices regarding cookies, please contact us.
Use of your personal data
The Company may use Personal Data for the following purposes:
- To provide and maintain our service, including to monitor the use of our service.
- To manage your account: to manage your registration as a user of the Service. The personal data you provide may give you access to various functionalities of the service that are available to you as a registered user.
- For the execution of a contract: the development, compliance and engagement of the purchase contract for the products, items or services you have purchased or any other contract with us through the Service.
- To contact you: to contact you by email, phone call, SMS or other equivalent forms of electronic communication, such as push notifications from a mobile application regarding updates or informative communications related to contracted features, products or services, including security updates, when necessary or reasonable for their implementation.
- To provide you with news, special offers and general information about other goods, services and events that we offer which are similar to those which you have already purchased or viewed, unless you have chosen not to have them receive this information.
- To manage your requests: to assist us and manage your requests.
We may share your personal information in the following situations:
- With service providers: we may share your personal information with service providers to monitor and analyze the use of our service, to contact you.
- For business transfers: We may share or transfer your personal information in connection with, or during negotiations of, any merger, sale of Company assets, financing or acquisition of any or part of our companies to another company.
- With business partners: We may share your information with our business partners to provide you with certain products, services or promotions.
- With other users: When you share personal information or otherwise interact in public areas with other users, that information may be viewed by all users and may be broadcast publicly outside. If you interact with other users or register through a third-party social media service, your contacts on the third-party social media service may see your name, profile, photos, and a description of your activity. Likewise, other users will be able to see descriptions of your activity, communicate with you and view your profile.
Retention of your personal data
The Company will also retain usage data for internal analysis purposes. Usage Data is generally retained for a shorter period of time, except when such data is used to enhance security or to improve the functionality of our service, or if we are legally required to retain such data for longer periods.
Transfer of your personal data
Your information, including personal data, is processed at the company’s operating offices and any other location where the parties involved in the processing are located. This means that this information may be transferred – and stored on – computers located outside of your state, province, country or other governmental jurisdiction where data protection laws may differ from those of your jurisdiction.
Disclosure of your personal data
In certain circumstances, the Company may be required to disclose Your Personal Data if required by law or in response to valid requests from public authorities (eg a court or a government agency).
Other legal requirements
The Company may disclose Your Personal Data in the good faith belief that such action is necessary to:
- Comply with a legal obligation
- To protect and defend the rights or property of the company
- Prevent or investigate possible wrongdoing related to the Service
- Protect the personal safety of users of the service or the public
- Protect against legal liability
Security of your personal data
The security of your Personal Data is important to us, but remember that no method of transmission over the internet or method of electronic storage is 100% secure. Although we endeavor to use commercially acceptable means to protect your Personal Data, we cannot guarantee its absolute security.
We and the third-party tracking utilities we partner with may use log files on our website to automatically collect certain information and store it for analysis. This information includes Internet addresses (IP), browser type, Internet service provider (ISP), referring / exit pages, operating system, date and time, and click stream data. We use this information to track and compile non-personal information to analyze trends, monitor visitor traffic in content on our Website, and collect aggregate demographic information about our visitors. We may combine this log file information with other information we collect from or about you to help improve the services we offer, our marketing, analytics, or website functionality.
Social media features and widgets
Our website contains various features that allow visitors to interact with the content of our website via the social media platform of their choice, such as the Facebook “Like” or “Share” buttons. The use of these interactive widgets or mini-programs on our website is voluntary. These services are provided to improve your browsing experience and your ability to communicate information from our website to the audience of your choice. These social media features are hosted by a third party and governed by the privacy statement of the company providing these services.
You can connect to certain content of our website using connection services. These services will authenticate your identity through the social media platform of your choice and provide you with the ability to share personal information such as your name and email address with us. These services give you the ability to post information about your activities on our website on your social media page to share with others on your social media network. You may also have the opportunity to comment on some of the content on our website or share information with others by accessing contacts in your social media account.
We may give you the opportunity to share information from our website with a friend or to make a referral by providing an email address or other contact information for that person.
Links to other websites
We have no control over and assume no responsibility for the content, privacy policies or practices of any third party site or service.
- By email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- By Phone: 1-844-970-0007